fastjet promotional terms and conditions
Sale Terms and Conditions
- The Flash Sale runs on Friday 25th November 2016.
- Selected flights between 9th January and 26th March 2017, will be on sale at our lowest fares.
- The sale fares are subject to availability and for sale on a first-come first-served basis.
- The following routes are excluded from the sale: Dar es Salaam-Johannesburg, Johannesburg-Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam-Zanzibar.
Online Competition Standard Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of Tanzania and selected countries within the fastjet route network, except employees (and their families) of fastjet plc, its agents, and any other companies associated with the airline or provision of the competition and prizes.
- All entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Use of a false name, email address or other address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made via the online form on www.fastjet.com. Entries using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries on the draw date(s) specified for each competition
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner, via email upon receipt of a valid email address.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, fastjet reserves the right to offer an alternative.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and photo being used in post-winning publicity and agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by fastjet relating to press coverage.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- fastjet reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, fastjet reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, fastjet reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
If the prize includes for flights courtesy of fastjet:
- Flights are subject to availability and are subject to fastjet's terms and conditions of travel.
- The prize is not valid for use on any public holidays and/or other dates at fastjet’s discretion. Details of exclusions can be provided at time of booking.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (max 4 children per adult).
If the prize is only for a pair of return flights with fastjet:
- The terms and conditions above, including:
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the flight, for example accommodation at their destination, transfer costs to the airport, date changes, including any necessary baggage or additional requirements needed for your party.
The Promoter is fastjet plc, whose administrative office is at fastjet Plc, Suite 2C, First Point, Buckingham Gate, Gatwick Airport, RH6 0NT. For more information visit www.fastjet.com.
The above terms and conditions apply wholly and additionally to the terms and conditions set out for each competition as shown here.
STANDARD COMPETITION DISCLAIMER
All entries subject to competition Terms and Conditions. By entering this competition you agree that fastjet may include your details in our database. By inclusion in the database you agree to receive newsletters / special offers from fastjet from time to time subject to your right to unsubscribe easily at any time should you choose to do so. We will never share your details with third parties.