9.1 Right To Refuse Carriage
9.1.1 We may, at Our sole discretion, refuse to carry You and/or Your Baggage if We have notified You in writing that We will not at any time after the date of such notice carry You on Our flights. In such circumstances You will be entitled to a refund for Bookings made and paid for.
9.1.2 We may also refuse to carry You and/or Your Baggage if one or more of the following have occurred or We reasonably believe may occur, in which case You will forfeit Your Booking and will not be entitled to any refund:
- Such action is necessary in order to comply with any applicable government laws, regulations, or orders.
- The carriage of You and/or Your Baggage may endanger or affect the safety of the aircraft, or the safety, health, or materially affect the comfort of other passengers or crew.
- Your mental or physical state, including your impairment from alcohol or drugs, presents a hazard or risk to Yourself, to passengers, to crew, or to property.
- You have committed misconduct on a previous flight, and We have reason to believe that such conduct may be repeated.
- You have refused to submit to a security check on You and/or Your Baggage.
- You have not paid all of the applicable fare, taxes, fees or charges timeously in full.
- You do not appear to have valid travel documents, may seek to enter a country through which You may be in transit, or for which You do not have valid travel documents, destroy Your travel documents during flight, refuse to surrender Your travel documents to the flight crew, against receipt, when so requested or refuse to allow Us to photocopy Your travel documents.
- You present a Ticket that has been acquired unlawfully, has been purchased from an entity other than Us or Our Authorised Agent, or has been reported as being lost or stolen, is a counterfeit, or You cannot prove that You are the person named in the Ticket.
- You fail to observe Our instructions with respect to safety or security.
- You have used threatening, abusive or insulting words towards Our ground staff or crew of the aircraft.
- You have deliberately interfered with a member of the crew of the aircraft carrying out their duties.
- You have made or have threatened to make a threat or hoax threat relating to bombs, biological or chemical weapons.
- You have put the safety of either the aircraft or any person in it in danger or have threatened to do so.
- You have committed a criminal offence during the check-in or Boarding process or on board the aircraft.