Our Book with Confidence Commitment
In these unprecedented times, we know how important it is for our customers to have peace of mind and flexibility. As part of our service focus, our Flexible Booking Policy is our commitment to you, our valued customer, offering the option of unlimited changes with no additional costs or fees on all flights until 30 November 2020.
Our Flexible Booking Change Policy (COVID-19) applies if you are holding an existing and fully paid booking for travel up to and including 30 November 2020, and we have also extended this offer to all our customers who secure new bookings with travel dates in the same period.
All we require to change a booking is a minimum of 48 hours’ notice ahead of your new preferred travel date. This will allow us enough time to complete and finalise the booking changes you require.
If you are holding a confirmed booking for a travel date in the past that you were unable to use due to the government-imposed lockdown restrictions, there is no need to contact us until a new travel date is known. Your booking remains valid and will be held securely in our booking systems.
Flexible Booking Change Policy (COVID-19) Terms & Conditions
- Unlimited changes are permitted.
- No change fee will apply
- No fare difference will apply.
- All booking changes and travel must be completed by 30 November 2020.
- Rebooking remains subject to space.
- Changes apply to all passengers listed on a booking.
- Valid for FN334 ticket stock only.
- Name changes are not permitted.
- Rerouting is not permitted.
- Refunds, except taxes, are not permitted.
- Applicable on Fastjet Zimbabwe Ltd schedule flights up to and including 30 November 2020.
- After the 30 November 2020, standard Terms and Conditions of Carriage and standard fare rules shall apply.
- The Flexible Booking Change Policy (COVID-19) applies to all customers holding existing and fully paid bookings for travel up to and including 30 November 2020, irrespective of the date the booking was made.
- Rebooking assistance will be offered via email only at [email protected].
- When writing to us you must provide the following:
- Booking reference
- Full name and surname of the passenger(s)
- The preferred new travel date and flight time of choice.
- All booking changes must be requested 48 hours before the proposed new travel date. This support is offered Monday to Friday 08h30 to 17h30 only and will exclude weekends and public holidays.
- Fastjet Zimbabwe Ltd reserves the right to amend these conditions as may be reasonably required and without any prior notification to its customers or members of the trade.
For group booking changes, contact us for assistance via [email protected]
If you have used part of your ticket, and still have some unused flight segments, our flexible booking change policy applies too.