Our Book with Confidence Commitment
In these unprecedented times, we know how important it is for our customers to have peace of mind and flexibility. As part of our service focus, our Flexible Booking Policy is our commitment to you, our valued customer, offering the option of unlimited changes with no additional costs or fees for travel on a later flight for the same day or travel on a future flight and date on flights until 31 March 2022.
Our Flexible Booking Change Policy (COVID-19) applies if you are holding an existing and fully paid booking for travel up to and including 31 March 2021, and we have also extended this offer to all our customers who secure new bookings with travel dates in the same period.
All we require to change a booking is a minimum of 48 hours’ notice ahead of your new preferred travel date. This will allow us enough time to complete and finalise the booking changes you require. Within 48 hours of the original planned flight, and for changes to an earlier flight or earlier travel date, the standard fare rule shall apply.
If you are holding a confirmed booking for a travel date in the past that you were unable to use due to the government-imposed lockdown restrictions, there is no need to contact us until a new travel date is known. Your booking remains valid and will be held securely in our booking systems.
For details on our standard Flexi-Go options, click here.
Flexible Booking Change Policy (COVID-19) Terms & Conditions
Our Flexible Booking Change Policy applies to all customers holding existing and fully paid bookings for travel up to and including 31 March 2022, irrespective of the date the booking was made. Full Terms & Conditions apply as per below. Fastjet Zimbabwe Ltd reserves the right to amend these conditions as may be reasonably required and without any prior notification to its customers or members of the trade.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING CHANGE POLICY
Terms & Conditions
- Unlimited changes.
- No change fee will apply.
- No fare difference will apply.
- Applicable on fastjet Zimbabwe Ltd schedule, flights up to and including 31 March 2022.
- All tax differences applicable at the time of rebooking will apply.
- All changes must be for a date later than the current booked date of travel.
- With any changes to a date earlier than the current booked date of travel, the fare difference will be applicable. The change fee will be waived.
- All booking changes must be completed by 28 March 2022.
- All travel must be completed by 31 March 2022.
- Rebooking remains subject to space.
- Changes apply to all passengers listed on a booking.
- Valid for FN334 tickets only
- Name changes & Rerouting are not permitted.
- Refunds, except taxes, are not permitted.
- Requests for changes must be made with more than 48 hours’ notice. There will be no exceptions to this condition unless a customer has tested positive to COVID-19 and provides a copy of the positive test certificate.
- Passengers holding a confirmed booking for travel dates from the 01 October 2020 who fail to rebook for an alternate flight prior to original flight departure or within 72 hrs of no show, if unable to travel, will result in their booking being forfeited. (Exception in the event of hospitalisation or death as specified in our Terms and Conditions of Carriage).
- Bookings can only be changed to a date later than the current booked date on the reservation.
- If any changes are made within 48 hours of the flight departure time a change fee and any differences in fares and taxes will apply.
- Booking changes made for travel during the period of 13 December 2021 to 09 January 2022 (inclusive) all fare differences and taxes will apply.
- Customers who booked directly with fastjet must be familiar with the Terms & Conditions of the Flexible Change policy, and take note of the following additional points and instructions on the process to follow:
- Rebooking assistance will be offered via email only at [email protected].
- When sending an email, please provide the following (1) Booking reference; (2) Full name and surname of the passenger(s); (3) The preferred new travel date and flight time of choice.
- All booking changes must be requested not later than 48 hours before the proposed new travel date. This support is offered Monday to Friday 08h30 to 17h30 only and will exclude weekends and public holidays.
- Any requests with less than 48 hours’ notice will be subject to the standard fare rules, all change fees and fare differences will apply. Exception to this condition applies if a customer is unable to travel due to a positive COVID-19 result. In such circumstances a notice of less than 48 hours’ notice is acceptable subject to the agent sending an email and copy of the C19 positive certificate before the date/time of departure before the reissue is actioned.